- My stitching & quilting - definitely dual obsessions!
- Diet Coke - yes I drink way too much of the stuff but can't seem to give it up. I'm not a coffee or tea drinker but I get my sparkling caffeine this way instead. And no, Pepsi just doesn't do it for me.
- My computer/email/the internet - can't live without it and at one point many years ago I remember telling DH that I really don't need my own computer at home. So I blame it all on him, he's probably wishing he never set up one just for me. (not to mention online shopping.....) I feel disconnected when I'm not on a computer daily. We take our laptop on vacation with us - yes it's crazy.
- Amazon.com - Great service, good prices, and they have most everything. I love buying movies from Amazon because I like a lot of old ones you can't find in stores.
- Anything French - I'm a Francophile. I was there twice many years ago and loved it. Anything Parisian or French catches my eye. I love all the history and beauty of the country. Maybe I was a beautiful Marquise in Louis XIV's court in a former life, huh? LOL
I am passing the Fabulous Blog award on to the the following. I read tons of fantastic blogs so I'm grabbing 5. I love all the ones I list on my blog here and others I don't even have listed yet.
- Annette at Annette's Acre
- Hazel, Quietly Stitching
- Laura at Maude & Mozart
- Melissa from Daily Ramblings
- Amy from Amy Stitches
Now I have a little giveaway for someone. I have some charts I have duplicates of (yes I do buy things sometimes that I already have....). The charts are "Harvest Time" and "More Friends" from Prairie Schooler, and "Chocolate Box" from Little House Needleworks. They have never been used. There will also be a little surprise sent along that I haven't determined yet. Please leave a comment if you're interested and I will draw a name at random from whomever signs up.
Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. I will pick a winner Monday night and put it up on my blog on Tuesday. Thanks!