Saturday, July 01, 2006

Our pets


Thought I'd post a couple pictures of our "kids". This is Abby - we adopted her from a shelter about 6 months ago - she's approximately 2 years old we think. She's very affectionate and we're so glad we got her - she'd already been at the county shelter 2 months so she really needed a home soon!



This is Buster, a tricolor Sheltie. We've had him since he was a 8 weeks old - he's now 3. He's a great athlete, full of energy, and Abby's best friend. Without our dogs life would be very quiet around our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love hearing from other stitchers and crafters. If you have any questions be sure to leave an email address if you don't have one in your blogger profile so I can contact you. I appreciate your visit! (I've had to turn off allowing anonymous comments due to spammers)